Position: Associate AIA, The LaBiche Architectural Group, Inc.
Coley Mulcahy joined the firm in May 2011 as an intern. He is currently an assistant designer and draftsman working on several projects, including medical, housing, commercial, and religious projects.
Coley is responsible for field verification and general drafting associated with schematic design and construction documents. He also assists project managers with programming, space planning, and construction detailing.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Architecture, 2005
- Associate Member, American Institute of Architects
- Associate Member, Texas Society of Architects
- Earth Team
Awards and Activities
- "Architecture in the U.S." - #15-100 ft. Birding Tower
- "Metropolis Magazine" - 100 ft. Birding Tower - February 2007
- "Architect Magazine" - 100 ft. Birding Tower- November 2007